|Project name:||Enterprise Europe Network|
|Project funding program:||EU programme for the Competitiveness of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises COSME|
|Project coordinator:||Lithuanian Innovation Centre|
|Project partners:||Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
Klaipėda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
|Duration of the project:||01/01/2008 – 31/12/2021|
|Project target audience:||Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)|
|Project aim and objectives:||The main goal of the project is to help SMEs to innovate and grow internationally. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
1. To organize partnering activities (brokerage events, trade missions, database management and etc.) and to connect SMEs with the right international partners to grow their business.
2. To advice SMEs for growth and expansion into international markets.
3. To support business innovation and help SMEs to turn innovative ideas into international commercial successes.
|Project benefits:||The main project result in the period 2008-2018 in Lithuania:
– 19.517 SMEs benefitted from our information services and training sessions.
– 5.480 SMEs got advice from our experts to help them innovate and grow internationally
– 1.917 SMEs participated in our brokerage events where they held 6.226 business meetings
– 83 SMEs benefitted from our tailored innovation support packages