Membership is voluntary and open to all types of companies, persons, engaged in trading, commercial and industrial activity, vacational training and education institutions, associations and public organizations. The main role of the Chamber is to make active represenattaion on behalf of it members with Government and others on all matters affecting business. The Chamber offers members experience, support of a permanent staff dedicated to the needs of its members.
Benefits of chamber membership
• Lobbying and representation
• Membership certificate - verified member logo for business purposes
• Letters of recommendation for business partners
• The member-to-member discount programme - a great opportunity to promote business and to take advantage of the money-saving discounts on the products and services being offered by other Chamber members
• Ability to attend networking and social events (Seminars, Conferences, Clubs)
• Ability to participate in the acitivities of the network organizations, such as the European Association of Chambers of Commerce Eurochambres (http://www.eurochambres.eu ), the Baltic Sea Chambers Association (http://www.bcca.eu ), Enterprise Europe Network (http://www.enterprise-europe-network.ec.europa.eu ), Eurochambres Women Network (http://www.eurochambreswomennetwork.eu )
• Services for business development
• Business clubs : meetings organized regularly once a month
• Chamber newsletter
• Information meetings on issues of concern
• Offering the collective wisdom and rich experience of specialists
• Special rates for Chambers services
Members pay an admission fee and an annual subscription as determined by the Board from time to time. Other details are to be found in the Statute of the Chamber.